Below are a handful of links to blogs, channels, fan pages, and websites that I visit regularly and encourage you to check out if you have any interest in pop culture, film, stories, or even faith-based blogs:
- This is a great website for keeping up on the latest news, mostly about superhero movies, big film franchises, and summer blockbusters. It’s a little “Buzzfeed”-y, but has good information and some interesting articles.
- This one’s for fun. Theses guys aren’t professionals, but their knowledge of film, roudy banter and experience running a podcast for 10+ years makes for an extremely interesting and amusing listen. There are also reviews and news posted on their website which are fun to keep up with.
- This is a website that I’ve followed for a few years now. I came to this website through their podcast of the same name, which is all about extracting the deeper themes in a film, and usually connecting them back to biblical truths. The writers here are great and they come out with weekly writeups of new TV episodes as well like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Netflix shows.
- Similar to the above, this website is about finding God’s truth in everything going on around us. Not only do they cover films, books, and pop culture, but news stories and current events and issues as well.
- As a big fan of organization, I love this website. If you’ve ever wanted to get a little bit obsessive/compulsive about your movie watching, this is the place for you. Here you can make a free account and begin to log each movie you watch, give it a rating, add it to a list, and write a review of it right there in the website.